Sudan invitations tenders for consultants for photo voltaic PV irrigation project

The authorities of Sudan has launched tender seeking consultants to help in the implementation of an irrigation venture in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture involves set up of 1,170 photo voltaic irrigation pumps in the nation. Successful consultants will present engineering and supervision providers, design of photo voltaic water pumping techniques, based on the requirements of each farm.
The firms will also present assistance to the irrigation challenge implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works associated to the set up and commissioning of the photo voltaic pumps. weksler pressure gauge ราคา will also help the venture implementation unit via technical and financial supervision to ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with the contract specifications. The consultants may also participate within the building actions and in the implementation of the project’s environmental and social administration plan.
Read:Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping systems
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps will be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is generally experienced because of the arid local weather and local weather change, with a adverse influence on agricultural yields, in accordance with the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to food safety, the challenge aims to scale back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are dangerous to human health and the surroundings. Interested firms have till September 14th, 2021 to apply.
The irrigation project is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% might be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African establishment signifies that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps might be completed by December thirty first, 2025.
Share

Scroll to Top